Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT: Milea Dara Cronje enters our world!



Jaco and I would love to announce the arrival of our most precious and beautiful baby girl, Milea Dara Cronje.

She was born at Kingsbury Hospital, Claremont on 25 May 2011 at 18:45 and is healthy and strong!



We loved the second name of Dara who was a biblical descendant of Judah, known for his wisdom (1 Chronicles 2 v6) carrying a connotation of 'wisdom and compassion'. Since we are firmly rooted in Africa, our little girl also carries the name Dara, which means 'caress' and 'the beautiful one' in Swahili.








1 comment:

  1. Hi there. My name is Joanna Di Somma, I stumbled across your blog whilst looking for info or reviews regarding the Life Hospital in Claremont. I currently live in the UK but am relocating to Cape Town in November. I am currently pregnant with twins and I have been told by my medical aid provider that I can only use a Life hospital for the delivery. I was wondering if you can give me any info on the hospital or recommend a gynae as i don't have one in SA and would need to find one when I arrive. I will be 27 weeks pregnant when I get to Cape Town, so any info you could give would be ever so greatly appreciated. my email is josiedisomma@googlemail.com

    Many Thanks,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete